Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sleeping Beauties

Molly, may your slumbers be blessed


I can't get enough of her feet!


Ready for action Mommy!


Here are my Sleeping Beauties... When I was younger, there were times my mother let me sleep longer than I liked. I use to say, "Why didn't you wake me up?" Her reply, "You looked so peaceful!" Okay, now I get it. There is something special and comforting when I see Molly and Macy rest, all snug in their beds. As for family news...

Our Papi's mother (Great Grandma Munoz), who is 94, is in the hospital. Her condition is stable, but prognosis in not definite. We just wait patiently day by day, and pray that each new morning brings improvement. Please continue to be in prayer for our family, and especially our Papi Manuel. Grandmother's name is Sara, and she is a spit fire! You have to be when you reared 10 children!

Manolito got to spend the day hanging tree stands, preparing for the fall hunting season. It tickles me how much he loves bow hunting, and I hope that this season brings many opportunities for a Monster Buck! He is very blessed to have a few buddies who share his excitement and passion for the outdoors, and they just fuel the fire! We are expecting his new bow any day, and he is about to bust at the seams...

Lastly, Happy Birthday Mom... Go kayaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment