Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cowgirl piggy tales and more toddler adventures




Daddy, we may need to get a horse! Molly is still on cloud nine from her first horse riding experience yesterday evening. Our friends have the most beautiful horses, and Molly became an official cowgirl, she even was given a pair of boots from her friend Lacy Jo! So these piggy tales are no ordinary Piggy tales... They are cowgirl piggy tales!

The picture of Molly and me may look sweet, but does not reflect the week that we have had together. We are in the trenches of toddler hood, and needless to say, I have not been practicing any of the fruits of the Spirit, so... this picture is our fresh start. I just really desire to be the parent (fill in... mother, daughter, sister, friend, etc.) God wants me to be, but have fallen short this week. However, I do believe His mercies are new each today, and I am thankful for GRACE... As a wise friend reminds me daily, "We do life together". I am thankful for all of you that are in this race with me. ~Better throw in a picture of Macy E., she puts up with me too~
These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children (emphasis added). Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Deuteronomy 6:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment