Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cherries Jubilee!
















Finished Macy's Pinafore, and here it is. Reversible and completely cute. I really am enjoying making these as well as the shirts. I have not added the stem to this one yet. I am even thinking about making the shirts for a small price for anyone who might like to buy them. May even have a give away as an incentive, who knows? Interested?

This morning I decided to get out the Easter baskets and eggs and let the girls fool around with them while I was making breakfast. It worked, and even better no squabbling! Then it was off to the library for story time. Walgreens after that to pick up eggs to hard boil, and other of course the PAAS coloring kit. Too bad, I cracked 8 or so. Oh well, they will still get dunked!

3 comments:

  1. Love love love the cupcake!!! You've got something adorable! Keep sewing. They will sell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby, you are so talented. I am so impressed! I love everything! Bless you girl friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby,
    Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I enjoyed every minute of it when I should have been working! You definitely have a creative gift! This will be a nice way for me to keep in touch with your family as I'm really going to miss seeing you each month....
    Amy

    ReplyDelete