Sunday, September 14, 2008

This Day... all His Mercies are New!



Happy Sabbath day friends! I have this Steven Curtis Chapman song in my head (see blog title), and I can't help but smile whenever I sing it. Service was amazing this morning, I felt so blessed that I can worship openly and with all my heart. We also had a surprise guest this morning... Christian Music Artist Jaci Valazquez was our Special music!!!

All in all, it has been a great weekend. I am just so thankful for friends and family.

Wanted to also include pictures of the girls in some of their fall attire, as well as, their Halloween cotumes! My mother helped me a little with Molly's (she wants to be a mouse, like the book, "If you give a mouse a cookie"). Macy E is going to be a piece of candy corn, or "candy popcorn" as Molly calls it. I will continue to be in prayer for those who have asked... Glad I can bless you in this way!
Simply... Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment