Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ronda's Tupperware Bread and Cinnamon-ee Sweet Rolls

Today the girls and I packed up our kitchen gear and headed to Ronda's. She has taken me under her wing in so many ways, all for which I am truly grateful. It helps that she has super sweet teenagers and a wise beyond her years 5 year old, who is always good for a smile or to help feed Macy. So, we made a super secret recipe (it's really not secret, it's just so good, I am not sure if I want to share it... JUST KIDDING!), for pizza, cheeseburger, ham and cheesesloppy joe, and breakfast hot pockets. She has an old school kitchen ability that I love... A little of this, a little of that. It's like being in the kitchen with my mother-in-law. Abby: "Ronda, how long do you cook these?" Ronda: "Until they're done". Smarty pants! I am looking forward to our next lesson, so Manolito will just have to take the girls next time. I don't think he will have an issue with thisafter he eats dinner tonight. Oh, did I mention we also made cinnamon rolls. Mine just came out of the oven! I will post a picture soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment