I am far removed from my cross country days, but decided for my health and postpartum body I should start running again. (I hear you giggling...) So, I signed up for a 5K race that my brother's running club was hosting. It was the first annual "Baldwin Biped", and my brother Andy was the race director. We had a great weekend as a family, and all I can say about the race was that I was humbled and now know how I
should be training. BUT I DID IT! I think I need a tougher coach though, one that I am scared to talk back to, and one that yells at me, A LOT! Manolito was so patient with me, even when I complaining about how I was going to throw up, or when I kinda peed my pants! He is the best, but I was a little annoyed with his "Pick 'em up put 'em down" mantra. At least he wasn't upset with my pace. The girls had fun playing with the Norris' farm, I mean pets, and Molly and Macy enjoyed picking and eating cherries off Aunt Mary Lee's tree... Ahhhh, this is how summer should be...








Hello, Was such a pleasure to meet you last Sat. You alway's know when you have meet a kindred spirit! We have been busy around the farm picking veggies and stitchin in the house. I love it. It has been alot of fun to have an outlet for my putterings. Hope I can see you again. IT was so wonderful to see that you were with your momma. What a blessing. My momma is in a nursing home. She can't respond to me. It is sad, but I find great joy in watching others together.
ReplyDeleteWell I hope you find this comment. I have a giveaway at my blog! Come and enter if you would like.
May the Lord bless you and keep you as you train those precious little girls for Him!
We are hunters also. Loved the "stylin" pictures of your hunt.
blessings, Linda