..."I'll be back again someday". ~Frosty the Snowman
I woke up with Manolito at 5:45, and just couldn't go back to sleep. So, I decided have some quiet time, then downstairs to catch up on some of my favorite blogs. Then about 7:40, I was startled by a "MOM!...MOM!" Looking to the top of the stairs I find the sleepy Molly Kat. Dressed in her two pairs of pajamas and hand me down Princess slippers that she insisted on wearing to bed last night. Tears were involved, but I won't go there. Back to story. Molly then said with desperation in her voice, "Our snowman melted, he's gone! Okay, Mommy to the rescue! I had to get my camera! (Yes, I did console her, but what a cute moment to capture). So, she was only upset for a brief moment, then it was on to her play kitchen to pretend to be a server (Miss Connie) at her favortie breakfast nook, "Edge of Town" in El Dorado.
Better finish my cup of coffee from "Miss Connie"

No comments:
Post a Comment