Happy Thanksgiving family and friends~
Wanting to just say how thankful I am for all of you! May the spirit of Thankfulness flood your hearts, and may the beginning of the holiday season excite you all to give your time, talents and treasures to those who need it...
Macy is watching her 1st Macy's Thanksgiving day parade, and Molly is enjoying the musical/dance numbers, as well as, the millions of toy commercials. I pray that someday she will understand what it means to give rather than receive.
Manolito and the girls will be helping Nana and Papi prepare for our dinner tomorrow, and I get to go the hospital and take care of all the Mommas and their "Turkey" Babies! Again, love to all of you..
NEW Fabric and Patterns! Ombre Dreams and Breezy
5 weeks ago

Hey Abby!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog. It is so cute. I read it all last night when I got home. I noticed today when I did a new post on my blog that there is a "post options" button on the bottom left. If you click on that, it gives the option to allow comments or not. Maybe that will help. I'm still figuring this all out myself. Have a great day!