Is it over yet? This has been a busy week with something scheduled very day! I need to vent about my week.... Monday I was Abby RN, Tuesday Macy had pictures at Camera Angles (Mallory, if you are reading this will you please contact me, I have got questions!), Wednesday I was playmate to the Cryer twins (they are always a pleasure), Thursday was Nana and Papi day, and Friday I had a conference at Wesley, then had to help our friends prepare for their son's arrival ... Now it's Saturday and I am pooped! We have a birthday party at 5:00, and Momma hasn't even showered, YUCK! Did I mention Manolito is at a conference?
Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for every minute, and I am not complaining, just merely sharing... However, this verse is with me now...
"Let's go off by ourselves to a QUIET place and REST awhile" mark 6:13 NLT
Won't you come with me?
NEW Fabric and Patterns! Ombre Dreams and Breezy
5 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment